Private tuition equips, assists and supports students.
Student-centred focus brings out the best in abilities and guarantees success.
- why eastuition
- how eastuition can help
- what to expect with eastuition
- Fees & Booking
- Terms and Conditions
No matter how capable students are, sometimes they need more guidance and individual support than either a schoolteacher or an evening class can offer.
eastuition has an outstanding track record in boosting confidence, raising achievement and improving grades in English (Language and Literature), Maths and Spanish.
With term-time Tuition Programmes of four weekly sessions and support in between, or holiday programmes that suit all schedules, skills are refined and confidence grows. Once students are empowered by their own progress, potential’s limitless.
One-to-one study with eastuition gives all students the chance to address academic needs, confront weaker areas and practise key skills without distractions.
Every session is devoted to, and guided by, the student’s individual needs, enabling deeper understanding and accelerated progress. When a student feels acknowledged as an individual, they are empowered to reach further than they thought possible, and their confidence rockets. One-to-one tuition ensures students get to the bottom of what’s holding them back so they can reach their goals.
If individual focus isn’t your thing, eastuition recommends the Study Buddy Scheme as a way to make progress and boost confidence amongst friends. In groups of two, three or four, learning becomes collaborative and teamwork bolsters skills.
When you study with your buddies your individual goals become group goals too, meaning you get actively involved in everyone’s learning. And it’s when you’re actively involved that the real magic happens.
- Sessions tailored to individual needs of each student
- Analysis of individual learning preferences and objectives
- Activities geared to learning strengths
- Close study and targeted practice in-line with exam board specifications
- Feedback and open dialogue
- Targets matched to individual goals
- Tasks for the time between sessions
- Rapid progress
- Increased confidence
- Email support between sessions
- With certain packages, essay videos are also included*
* please note, that on the Study Buddy discount scheme task evaluations are only included on the Deluxe Term-time Programmes or Succeed Holiday Programmes.
Tuition is provided in two ways:
Term-time Tuition Programmes give academic support to individuals or small groups: Click here
Holiday Programmes boost learning and maintain momentum: Click here
Study Buddy discounts are available for groups of 2-4 students: Click here
To make an appointment to discuss your needs and goals, call us on 01728 621 217, click here to send a message, or email email@example.com.
Click here to download a copy of the Terms and Conditions.